Consider it a personal challenge and complete this bucket list for the summer season! Have the best vacation by checking out these sweet summer activities.
- Hand-crafted for greatness, find something entirely unique at the Lake Bluff Artisan Fair (July 16, August 20, September 3) from 10:00a to 5:00p.
- See downtown come to life with art during Chalk The Block (August 5-7).
- Catch some rays at some of the greatest beaches Michigan has to offer–Silver Beach County Park, Tiscornia Park and Lions Beach.
- Have the freshest picnic you can imagine, and that can be done by stopping at the St. Joe Farmers Market first (held every Saturday from 9:00a-2:00p until October 8th).
- Find Waldo! He’s hiding throughout downtown, stop by Forever Books to grab a passport and start the search.
- Check out the latest bluff stairs mural! Take a photo and tag St. Joe Today, @stjoetoday, #meetmeinstjoseph
- Let the local flavors dance on your tongue as you enjoy Southwest Michigan’s wine, craft beers, ciders and spirits on the Makers Trail..
- Rent a paddleboard or kayak and glide along the water at Third Coast Paddling.
- Indulge yourself with a sweet treat from Cabanas, Kilwins, South Bend Chocolate Cafe or State Street Treats.
- Bring the family to theSilver Beach Carousel, open Friday & Saturday from 11:00a-8:00p and Sunday from 12:00p-8:00p.
- Speaking of carousels, try The Carousel pizza from Silver Beach Pizza. Fear not, if the toppings aren’t what you prefer, you can choose from tons of other options.
- Ride along in style with a Surrey Bike from Scooter Joe’s Wheel & Water Rentals.
- Grab a seat (or reserve an entire boat) onboard the Southwest Michigan Cycle Boat.
- Need a morning boost? Nothing does that better than Infusco Coffee and Forté Coffee.
- If it’s a rainy day, there is no need to worry, for there’s so much fun to have with the family at Slackers Family Fun Center, Striker’s Bowl, or the Curious Kids' Museum & Discovery Zone.
- Experience some finer dining at Ryebelles, Houndstooth, Tosi’s, 221 Main, Grande Mere Inn and The Lakehouse.
- Support professional local and regional artists while also scoring some one-of-a-kind finds for your home at the Krasl Art Fair (July 9-10), visit krasl.org for more information!
- All weekend long those 21+ can enjoy the Downtown District, sponsored by Sturgis Bank, for more information visit stjoetoday.com/socialdistrict.
Click here for a printable 2022 Summer Bucket List! ☀️