Winter is here in Michigan's Great Southwest! Check out our bucket list to make the most of this frosty season.
- Go ice skating during Open Skate Hours at the John & Dede Howard Ice Arena.
- Enjoy live music and tasty craft brews at The Livery.
- Adventure through the twinkling winter lights of Light up the Bluff in Lake Bluff Park and stroll downtown St. Joseph.
- Test out your trivia skills during Trivia Nights at Silver Harbor Brewing, Sister Lakes Brewing, River Saint Joe, Dad’s Farm & Cafe and more!
- Watch as blocks of ice are magically transformed into works of art during Ice Fest (February 2-4), visit stjoetoday.com/icefest for more details.
- Explore Sarett Nature Center's winter trails - check out their snowshoe and cross-country ski rentals.
- Reserve your very own igloo in the Winter Village at the Round Barn Estate.
- Get artsy with JLN Studio, Krasl Art Center, ARS Gallery and the Box Factory.
- Try your hand at “River Rocks”, River Saint Joe’s unique shuffleboard-on-ice game, this winter.
- Sample chili from SWMI restaurants as St. Joe Today hosts a Chili Tour (January 26) from 5:00p-8:00p in downtown St. Joe. Visit stjoetoday.com/chili to see a list of participating locations.
- Find your new favorite wine during the St. Joe Wine Shoppe’s Wine Sample Sundays, held weekly on Sundays from 1:00p-5:00p.
- Watch a program at The Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College - check out a full list at themendelcenter.com.
- Collect stamps and earn rewards with the Makers Trail Passport! Now through May 31 visit 40 local wineries, breweries, cideries and distilleries through Berrien County for the chance to earn prizes.
- Take a photo in front of one of the murals in downtown St. Joseph - St. Joe Today, Silver Harbor Brewing or Holt Bosse - #meetmeinstjoseph
Click here for a printable 2024 Winter Bucket List! ❄️