Summer in Michigan's Great Southwest is here and there's a little something for everyone! #MeetMeLocally
Summer in Michigan's Great Southwest means surrey rides, kayak/paddleboard adventures, local craft beer and wine tastings, boutique finds, delicious meals at local eateries, beach bum days, breathtaking sunsets and so much more! There's a little something for everyone; #MeetMeLocally.
Stay the weekend with us! Check out these lodging options.
- Urban Garage Market is open Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm and Saturday 11am-3pm. They specialize in vintage finds, painted furniture, recycled treasures, home decor and more!
- Perennial Accents is now open 7 days a week! Stop by for your home, kitchen, outdoor living and more.
- Forever Clean Soap Works has you covered for those summer bug bites and sunburns, plus offers great products year-rounds!
- Additional shopping in Michigan's Great Southwest!
- Dine-In/Take-Out/Delivery offered Tuesday-Saturday | 3:00pm-9:00pm at Bistro on the Boulevard located inside The Boulevard Inn in downtown St. Joseph.
- Sister Lakes Brewing Company is now open 7 days a week through Labor Day weekend! Dine-In and Carry-Out options available. Visit them Monday-Thursday 2:00pm-10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 2:00pm-11:00pm and Sunday 2:00pm-9:00pm.
- Dine-In and Carry-Out options available at Plank's Tavern on the Water located inside The Inn at Harbor Shores. Open daily: 8:00am-9:00pm.
- Additional eateries in Michigan's Great Southwest!
- Scooter Joe's Wheel & Water Rentals offers a variety of ways to get around St. Joseph! Take a ride on a beach cruise, surrey, electric bike or tandem and explore the area. Water rentals include: kayak, pontoon boat, speed boat, dinghy and jet ski.
- Sarett Nature Center sits on 1,000 acres and features 8 miles of trails, a nature center building and tree top walkway!
- Southwest Michigan Cycleboat invites you to take a ride on the Harbor Hopper! Perfect for friends, family, team building or just a quick water getaway. Book your top today!
- Additional activities in Michigan's Great Southwest!
- Enjoy the weekly St. Joe Farmers Market every Saturday from 9:00am-2:00pm in Lake Bluff!
- New Territory Arts Association presents a Virtual Summer Art Hop on Friday, June 19 from 5:00pm-9:00pm.
- Exclusive live stream of a performance by May Erlewine at 9:00pm on Thursday, June 25 - part of the Remotely Interested Series presented The Mendel Center at Lake Michigan College.
- Additional June events in Michigan's Great Southwest!