Heritage on the Green - Museum Benefit
Published by Heritage Museum
Wednesday 23rd of May 2018
Sponsored by KitchenAid and the 2018 Senior PGA Championship, this exciting new fundraising event benefits The Heritage Museum & Cultural Center!
Celebrity Chef Adam Richman from Travel Channel's "Man vs. Food" will entertain with culinary skills and amusing repartee as he headlines the evening with a Cooking Demonstration. After a sumptuous meal, guests will have the opportunity to bid on one-of-a-kind items during an exciting Live Auction. Adam's new cookbook "Straight Up Tasty" will also be available for purchase and signing.
Tickets are $150 and include:
- Cooking Demonstration with Adam Richman, full-service dinner and dessert with two drink tickets
- Live Auction offering special items and rare experiences
- Parking Pass, includes day access to SGPA practice rounds
Recommended Attire: Resort Chic
A sneak preview of Auction Items that can be yours:
- Exclusive tickets to the Golf Channel's Morning Drive Show
- Chef's Table at Tosi's for up to six people
- A sunset cruise tour on an historic Truscott boat
- Champion Club Suite for the Championship Crowning Day of the SPGA Championship
- Private tour of the Livery Microbrewery and tasting with the Brew Master
- And much more...
As a donor to this event, your contributions go toward:
- Funding our outstanding exhibits and public programs
- Maintaining our archival collections; Assisting with the process of digitizing our film collections
- Supporting our new education and technology initiatives
- Preserving our community's heritage